Sunday, May 3, 2009

wedding update.

june 19th is close around the corner. very exciting! my first shower was yesterday - it was so fun to see all the ladies in my home ward who have been so supportive and amazing examples to me over the years. my mom suprised me with some crate & barrel mixing bowls and cups at the shower which I LOVE and seeing that there isn't a crate & barrel here in utah i was so suprised!! also, abbie & tienna decided to suprise me and come up for the shower/weekend as well, which was fun! tienna is soo cute. i have the cutest nieces ever:) all of them are so adorable and fun to spend time with!

wedding plans are slowly coming together. we finally got our engagements and i absolutely LOVE them! i'd recommend jordi from lindsay jane photography to anyone with an upcoming wedding! she's amazing. everything else is coming together too, tonight steve & i went to salt lake and got all our announcements addressed with the help of mia and margaret! thank you again! and thank you to steve for being the professional stuffer and licker with my mom! it was fun. the florist is all figured out as well! it's soooo nice to see everything come together! my mom has been AMAZING through this all! she's been the super organized, super patient and the mastermind behind this event. THANK YOU!

that's all for now! but thought i'd post a few of my favorite engagements from our shoot a few weeks ago-

bridals to come soon.... stay tuned:)

2 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

love your pictures!!!! you guys are so great!!! love you and see you soon.

Al and Ash said...

Jessie!

Cute pictures! We need to go layout one day when you aren't overwhelmed by wedding plans. I am so white.

ash